Bucket elevators are powerful mechanism for hauling flowable bulk grain vertically, it is widely used in broad range of flowable materials applications for grain storage silos. The reliable Shelley bucket elevator is designed with reasonable running structure, highly resistant anti-wear steel and high-strength plastic bucket, which makes it easy for installation and longer trouble-free life span.
The Bucket Elevator consists of a series of buckets attached to a belt or chain with pulleys or sprockets located at the top and bottom of the unit. The buckets are located in a casing or housing to contain the material. Bulk materials are loaded into each bucket as the bucket moves past an inlet point. Shelley company could designs and manufactures a wide variety of bucket elevators based on the characteristics of the bulk material and the process requirements.
1. Bucket elevators are capable for different small particle materials handling, including powder, granular and massive materials
2. Big capacity. The series of bucket elevator has a variety of specifications. The lift range is 10-800 m³ / h.
3. Small power consumption. Use intensive layout of the large-capacity transportation. chain speed medium, to enhance the amount of the capacity. So driving low energy consumption.
4. Long service life
5. High hoisting height. This series of chain hoist speed moderate, smooth operation, and adopts the plate chain high strength wear resistant chain, so can reach high hoisting height (up to 40-50m)
6. Good sealing, less environmental pollution
7. Easy to operation, convenient maintenance, less wearing parts
The main structure of grain bucket elevator includes bucket, bucket belt, head, head wheel, booth, transporting wheel, tension device, input bucket, exiting mouth.
1. HDPE buckets to contain the material;
2. Bucket belt (rubber belt or nylon belt) to carry the buckets and transmit the pull;
3. Head wheel with rubber;
4. Means to drive the belt;
5. Accessories for loading the buckets or picking up the material, for receiving the discharged material, for maintaining the belt tension and for enclosing and protecting the elevator.