Corrugated steel silo is suitable for storing grain, seeds, feed, plastic granules, cement coal and other granule or powder materials. The assembly corrugated steel silo is used for grain storage, flour mills, grain mills, oil plants, malt plants, breweries, ports, farms, grain processing centers, coal mines and other units, as the primary gain storage silo, temporary storage, transit storage silo, raw materials silo and other uses.
Galvanized assembly corrugated steel silo features
1. Lower basic cost with lightweight, low request for foundation, low consumption of steel, thus reducing the basic costs.
2. High degree of standardization. The factory can make standard parts according to domestic materials to achieve standardization, generalization, serialization, prefabricated in factory, installed on-site.
3. Simple installation, short construction period, all the parts of the assembly corrugated steel silo are connected by standard bolts.
4. Easy to achieve mechanization, the assembly corrugated steel silo is equipped with steel silo accessories, such as elevator, conveyor, cleaner, ventilation system, drying, temperature and moisture monitoring system, level indicator and so on. So we could ensure the quality and safety of the material stored in the silo.
5. Easy to maintain. As all the parts of the steel silo are connected by standard bolts, so it is easy to remove or repair it.
6. Low cost and long lifetime. The cost of assembly corrugated steel grain silo is just 35%-50% of the cement silo with the same specification. And its life span can reach to 30 years.